Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Fork in the Road

During my journey of photography, I've reached a fork in the road. Although I'm still learning (I feel like I'm ALWAYS going to be learning in this world of Photography), I've been asked by several people for advice. I could either be "THAT" photographer that never helps anyone because they are scared of competition (aka Faux-tographer) or I can be THE photographer that actually helps spread the passion of capturing images. Of course, I chose to help them. My friends that are getting into photography are posting their work and I actually enjoy watching their skills improve with every image they post.

I honestly pity the faux-tographers that don't appreciate a great photograph done by another photographer. To be sour about every other  photographer sounds miserable. I love seeing the evolution of photography. I truly enjoy seeing someone hone their skills and capture breath-taking images. The fact that I helped them along the way just makes that image seem even better as well!

Happy Shooting, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment